1.22.2014

animal collage frames





























There is a local store that I sometimes go to where I can buy cardstock by the pound. I usually keep a big stack of it around, and we use it for all kinds of projects. On a recent day at home I pulled it out and we made these little animal collage frames. We used Sachiko Umoto's book  Illustration School: Let's Draw Cute Animals. I love this book, and have since ordered her other two books--Let's Draw Happy People and Let's Draw Plants and Small Creatures. I am saving those for Saya's birthday. And she has a fourth book coming out Let's Draw Magical Color that is now on my wishlist too. I just love these books. Saya's frames weren't quite finished when I took these photos, but her little animals and clouds are so cute. I love making things with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment